Pure Chocolate, white chocolate and jelly pasta, strawberry and raspberry coulis with sweet decorations
The Great British Bake Off star Lottie Bedlow has made the world’s first giant chocolate meatball shaped Easter Egg!
Lottie, known for her chocolate desserts, even created pasta made from white chocolate to create the perfect chocoholic dish.
The 33-year-old baker, who appeared in the New Year’s Day special of the popular Channel 4 show teamed up with top Italian American restaurant Frankie & Benny’s to make the unique pure chocolate Easter Egg.
The restaurant is famous for its popular meatballs and wanted to showcase the much loved dish but with an Easter theme.
So they asked Lottie to make a football sized meatball, ten times the size of a normal meatball, made out of pure indulgent chocolate. And the result looks amazing!
The giant chocolate Easter egg took 30 hours to practice and perfect, five hours to make and assemble and comes complete with white chocolate and jelly pasta, a strawberry and raspberry coulis sauce with sweet donations.
And if you pop into Frankie & Benny’s this Easter you are in with a chance to win this amazing chocolate treat.
Lottie said: “I was tasked by Frankie & Benny’s to make a giant meatball complete with spaghetti, they wanted it football size, made of pure chocolate and hollow inside. The first attempt with the mould failed and the balloon technique – absolutely not!”
Lottie added: “If you want to be in with a chance of winning my giant meatball Easter Egg all you have to do is head down to your local Frankie & Benny’s, look for a picture of my face, there will be cards on the table, scan the QR code and fill in your details. It’s as simple as that!”
The competition runs until April 16 and the winner will be contacted on April 17th.
Giant Chocolate Meatball Easter Egg Competition Terms & Conditions:
Be in with a chance to win a one-of-a-kind Frankie’s giant chocolate meatball Easter egg in celebration of the most delicious time of the year!
• All participants may enter this competition from the 20th of March – midnight 16th April 2023
• The prize is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
• We reserve the right to switch the prize to a prize of equal value.
• We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this competition.
• To enter this prize draw, guest must complete the following steps:
• While dining in any of our restaurants, guests will be presented with a QR code on their table.
• Once scanned, guest must enter their required details to be placed in the pool of entrants.
• A verification email will be sent confirming your entry.
• The winner will be drawn at random from a pool of all valid entries.
• Winners will be drawn and contacted on 17th April 2023
• If the winner does not respond with their contact details within 48 hours, Frankie & Benny’s reserves the right to draw a new winner.